Thursday, November 30, 2006

Time for Bullets

  • This is my first post from my new laptop and my ever so friendly neighbor's unsecured high speed internet (I have DSL, but with his to use, I don't have to bother installing DSL software).
  • Kevin has given up sweets for 3 months! Kudos to him. No, I am not going to join him, because I don't honestly eat many sweets, so to give them up seems like the least of my worries.
  • NaBloPoMo is over for me when I hit that little orange "Publish" button. Not so sure that I would call it fun or wonderful, but it's over. Good Enough.
  • Today should be photothursday, but I'm slacking.
  • My thought is, now that NaBloPoMo is over, I will try and concentrate a little more on something for the weight loss. (Have I said this already. Geez, I feel like I might have, so I'm gonna stop).
  • I managed to get the D blogs on my "to read" list down to 41. Stop posting people!

That's all. I wonder with what frequency you'll hear from me now... hmm.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I live off unsecured high-speed internet for almost an entire year.

It was glorious.

Scott K. Johnson said...

Isn't it just crazy how fast those unread posts pile up on you if you miss a day or two?!

I swear, I'm going to spend the weekend catching up on things - and loving every minute of it!!