Friday, January 04, 2008

This blog's changing :)

To track the changes I'm making this year, I've added three columns to my blog. The left-hand column will contain the usual blog stuff, such as links and previous posts, etc. The right hand column is for my One Day at a Time progress.


I thought about this and wondered, "Why do I feel the need to share this info?" And I don't really, but I think it's a good way to keep myself somewhat accountable--because this community is really great about commenting and encouraging each other. I also think it's a great way to look back and see what I've been able to do. So, I won't replace the information to the right each time, but instead I'm going to add to it each time and keep a running list of what's been changed.

--------------------------------------

If it hasn't already become clear, I'm also attempting to be a little more present here too. This means more commenting and more posts. To those of you who are still reading despite my long absence and irregular posts, thanks for sticking with me! Leave a comment and let me know you're still here!

7 comments:

Lili said...

Hi!

meanderings said...

Yup, still here!

Unknown said...

Hi, I think it's great that you're still here and I'll be checking back often. :)

George said...

Present!

Bernard said...

Hi Mel

I'm still here. I'm hoping we'll get together at a d-bloggers meeting in Massachusetts this year.

Would you like to help organize one? :-0 (I'm only half-kidding)

Anonymous said...

*raises hand*

Scott K. Johnson said...

I'm here too!

I think I put my stats on my blog for simply having a central place to keep it...