Thursday, July 24, 2008

I was reading another d-blog and actually clicked on the link to my blog to see if I still existed in on the internet and I do.

Things have been entirely too stressful. Work, diabetes crap, work, did I mention work?!

The exciting diabetes news (I'm not ready to share the bad) is that I got my One Touch Ultra Link. I love it. The only two things I'd change would be to make it smaller... it's pouch is the size of a small purse. I went to the cosmetic aisle at target and bought a small make up bag to store it in instead of that huge black pouch.

And, I wish there were an option from the meter to tell the pump to bolus. Like a remote option. That would be sweet. I like that there's one less step to get my blood sugar in for a bolus though.

I'm off again... as if anyone reads this, but oh well. I don't blame ya, nothing new ever happens here!

8 comments:

George said...

I read. :)

meanderings said...

Me, too.

Sarah said...

I have the RT continuous glucometer and the one thing I don't like about the Link is I can't tell it to NOT calibrate my meter at certain times. It means that every blood sugar is a calibration, which isn't good when I am swinging up and down. That happens a lot lately because i have been having a lot of problems with gastroparesis.

Scott K. Johnson said...

I'm still checking on you too! Ah - the wonders of RSS readers!

Penny Ratzlaff said...

I'm still here too.

Bernard said...

Hi there

I'm still keeping an eye on you. Maybe we'll get you to the diabetes picnic in July of next year - that would be fun.

Happy holiday weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.