Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hooray for PhotoThursday!



This is one of my favorite photos from spring break in Ireland my senior year of college. This is the back side of the Dublin Castle as seen through a wire railing on a set of stairs leading down to the maze and coach house. You can see more pictures (not mine) of the castle, gardens, and coach house here. The first photograph on that page shows the random primary color buildings quite well. If you ask me they look a bit out of place, but I'm not complaining--this photo makes me happy every time I see it.

Another great thing about PhotoThursday is that it provides a break from Diabetes. :) I haven't any great diabetes related photographs to show!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

3 comments:

Major Bedhead said...

That's a lovely photo.

Bernard said...

Now that's a great photo.

Thanks for showing me a bit more of Dublin that I never looked at while I lived there.

I used to cycle past the front of Dublin castle many times as a kid. Now I wish I'd gone inside.

I'll have to keep it for a future trip home.

Kassie said...

that is just beautiful!