Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentine's day

I don't have a sweatheart or any children to make me cute cards, but I have 2 nieces who are old enough now to make me a special card. This was the first year that my card was crafted by Emily, the middle child, who is 2. I love getting cards from them, because my sister in law is great to have them add their special touch to each card! They're the closest things I have to kids and they're just too darn cute!!!




I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day... or as one of my friend's calls it: "Singleness Awareness Day" (or something like that).

4 comments:

cc said...

those cards are adorable. love it. getting kid cards is the best!

happy valentine's day!

Major Bedhead said...

Oh, that's so cute!

Major Bedhead said...

Ugh, I don't know why I keep coming up as major. It's julia. This is bugging me. I think blogger switched me.

Chrissie in Belgium said...

LOVE THE CARDS! hOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY VALENTINE4S DAY!